Talented Staff Of Legal Professionals
Skinner & Associates employs an educated, talented staff of legal professionals who work with our lead attorneys. They include a paralegal, law clerk, legal assistant, secretary, accountant, and receptionists who all work diligently to keep our law firm running smoothly and our clients comfortable.
Jessica started working as a Legal Assistant for Skinner & Associates at the beginning of 2014. She is currently a student at Columbus State Community College, pursuing her Associate of Science degree, and plans to transfer to a branch of The Ohio State University to finish her 4 year degree.
- Notary Public for the State of Ohio
Caleb began working for attorney Dan Skinner in 2012 as an Administrative Assistant. After working for attorney Skinner for four years, he temporarily left the legal field to join the United States Air Force as part of the Ohio Air National Guard. In 2018 Caleb returned to Skinner & Associates. Caleb is also attending school at Columbus State Community College to continue his pursuit of a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management.
- Green Dot Bystander Intervention Certified
Joe started working as a Law Clerk for Skinner & Associates in October 2018. He is currently a second- year student at The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law. In summer of 2018, he was part of the inaugural class of Christian Legal Society Law School Fellows. Joe is a summa cum laude graduate of Northern Kentucky University, where he studied sports business.
Jody joined Skinner & Associates as a paralegal in December of 2016. She provides support to the attorneys and clients, managing case files, performing legal research, managing discovery and document production reviews, preparing subpoenas, drafting pleadings and correspondence, and handling court filings. Jody assists in all practice areas, but focuses primarily in the areas of family law and civil litigation.
In addition to her paralegal duties at Skinner & Associates, Jody also holds an active Ohio real estate license and has extensive experience in residential real estate.
* Notary Public for the State of Ohio
* A.A.S. cum laude, Paralegal Studies, Columbus State Community College (2011)
* Ohio Real Estate License (2002)
Certifications and Designations
* Real Estate Collaboration Specialist for Divorce (RCS-D™) (2017)
* Columbus Bar Association (CBA) - associate member
* Ohio State Bar Association (OSBA) - associate member
* Paralegal Association of Central Ohio (PACO)
* National Federation of Paralegal Association (NFPA)
* Realtor Associations (CBR, OAR, NAR)